(Your dog may be walked with up to 3 other dogs so they need to be fairly well trained and socialized.)
1/2 hour = $ 20 - 1 dog
1 hour = $28 - 1 dog
* $5 extra for an additional dog
* If there are 3 dogs from one household, see "private walk" rates.
* Puppies cannot go on group walks until they are at least 5 months old.
1/2 hour = $ 25 - 1 dog
1 hour = $ 33- 1 dog
$5 extra for each additional dog
PRIVATE TRAINING SESSION
1 hour in-home private training session= $45
* We will get information about the dog over the phone or via email before the first meeting, so we have as much
background as possible before the training session.
* Our goal is to teach owners how to improve their handling and communication skills with their dogs.
Often, dogs are unsure what is expected of them throughout their daily lives. We can show owners how to provide
more structure, which can improve a dog's behavior.
SOCIALIZATION AND MANNERS (during walks)
* Great for puppies, dogs lacking social skills, or dogs who could use improved manners.
* If your dog is unable to join a regular group walk (needs socialization or manners), private walk rates apply.
* Our goal is to teach dogs to walk politely with a variety of dogs in multiple settings. This often
requires significantly more work and/or staff so there may be an additional charge for more challenging cases.
Owners MUST be "on board" to work with the dogs at home, as training is an ongoing process that requires
* Go to www.alaskapetprints.com for a better idea of DeEtta's style of photography. The website is dedicated solely
to the photo aspect of the business, as many photos here are just snapshots taken during our walks.
* 1/2 hour photo shoot = $75 for one pet; $25 for additional pets. Includes one location, 10 proof minimum, post-
session editing, 1 - 5x7 print.
* 1 hour photo shoot = $150 for one pet; $25 for additional pets. Includes one location, 20 proof minimum, post-
session editing, 2- 5x7 prints.
* 2 hour photo shoot = $300 for up to two pets; $25 for additional pets. Includes two locations, 40 proof minimum,
post-session editing, 1- 8x10 print, 2- 5x7 prints.
* Additional Prints = $15 - 5x7; $25 - 8x10; $50 - 11x14; Other sizes and photo gifts available.
* If your regularly scheduled walk falls on a major federal holiday, the walk will be automatically cancelled unless
otherwise discussed. Holidays included: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day,
Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
* Please try to give as much notice as possible when requesting visits. We understand that situations arise when
there may be shorter notice, but we cannot guarantee that we'll be available. We may be booked or we may not have
a walker, who already knows your pets, who is available for those dates. Please understand that we do our
best to accommodate all requests but it is easier with as much notice as possible.
* Our regular walking hours are 10-4 on Monday through Friday. In-home training sessions can be scheduled for
weekday evenings also.
* Walk times include the time it takes to put on leashes, get dogs in and out of kennels, wipe off paws, put on booties,
coats, etc. Some dogs take longer than others to get ready so our walk time is considered from arrival at the house
to when we leave the house after the walk. If we're driving to pick up other dogs, we start the walk time once we
have all the dogs.
* There are rare occasions when we may have to shorten a walk, due to an emergency vet visit, abnormal traffic, or
other unexpected happenings. We ALWAYS are sure to make up any lost time in a following walk (or charge
accordingly). There are also times when walks are lengthened due to nice weather, moose on the trails, trying out
new routes with dogs, etc.
* We accept cash, checks or online payments (via our emailed invoices, PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle). All new clients
need to pay prior to the sitter's visit. Once a client has a good payment history, we will send a monthly bill. Any
cancellations for walks must be made 24 hours in advance for a full refund. There may be a $25 late fee for monthly
invoices that are left unpaid after the due date.